This EULA is a binding legal agreement between you and aXmag (hereinafter "Licensor") for the materials accompanying this EULA, including the accompanying computer software, associated media, printed materials and any "online" or electronic documentation (hereinafter the "Software"). By installing the Software, you agree to be bound by the terms of this EULA. If you do not agree to the terms of this EULA, do not install or attempt to use the Software.
1. Grant of License
The Software is protected by copyright laws and international copyright treaties, as well as other intellectual property laws and treaties. The Software is licensed, not sold. This EULA grants you the following rights:
- You may install, use, access, display and run only one copy of the Software, on a single computer, workstation or terminal ("Computer").The primary user of the Computer on which the Software is installed may make a second copy for his or her exclusive use for archival purposes only.
- You may store or install a copy of the Software on a storage device, such as a network server, used only to run the Software on your other Computers over an internal network. You must, however, acquire a license for each separate Computer on which the Software is run, displayed or utilized from the server or similar device. A license for the Software may not be shared or used concurrently on different Computers.
- Your license rights under this EULA are non-exclusive. All rights not expressly granted herein reserved by Licensor.
- You may not sell, transfer or convey the Software to any third party without Licensor's prior express written consent.
2. Price and Payment
If you have not previously paid the license fee for the Software, then you must pay the license fee within the period indicated in the applicable invoice sent to you by Licensor.
3. Support Services
The registration fee includes one year of free upgrades for a same product. There are no limitations for the number of files created. Also not any restrictions of the converted file distributions. After the one year of free-updating period you can still use the converter and you can use your last free-upgraded version for lifetime as you hold the license code which will not expire from the time you purchased the converter. You need to purchase the upgrade for the next one-year of upgrades and this is totally optional. Tech-support is always free for you.
4. Replacement, Modification and/or Upgrades
Licensor may, from time to time, and for a fee, replace, modify or upgrade the Software. When accepted by you, any such replacement or modified Software code or upgrade to the Software will be considered part of the Software and subject to the terms of this EULA(unless this EULA is superseded by a further EULA accompanying such replacement or modified version of or upgrade to the Software).
You may terminate this EULA at any time by destroying all you copies of the Software. Your license to the Software automatically terminates if you fail to comply with the terms of this agreement. Upon termination, you are required to remove the Software from your computer and destroy any copies of the Software in your possession.
- All title and copyrights in and to the Software (including but not limited to any images, photographs, animations, video, audio, music and text incorporated into the Software), the accompanying printed materials, and any copies of the Software, are owned by Licensor or its suppliers. This EULA grants you no rights to use such content. If this Software contains documentation that is provided only in electronic form, you may print one copy of such electronic documentation. Except for any copied of this EULA, you may not copy the printed materials accompanying the Software.
- You may not to reverse engineer, de-compile, disassemble, alter, duplicate, modify, rent, lease, loan, sublicense, make copies of, create derivative works from, distribute or provide others with the Software in whole or part, transmit or communicate the application over a network.
7. Export Restrictions
You may not export, ship, transmit or re-export software in violation of any applicable law or regulation including but not limited to Export Administration Regulations issued by the U.S. Department of Commerce.
8. Disclaimer of Warranties
LICENSOR AND ITS SUPPLIERS PROVIDE THE SOFTWARE "AS IS" AND WITH ALL FAULTS, AND HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL OTHER WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS, EITHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY. INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY (IF ANY) IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OF LACK OF VIRUSES, AND OF LACK OF NEGLIGENCE OR LACK OF WORKMANLIKE EFFORT.ALSO, THERE IS NO WARRANTY OR CONDITION OF TITLE, OF QUIET ENJOYMENT, OR OF NONINFRINGEMENT.THE ENTIRE RISK ARISING OUT OF THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THE SOFTWARE IS WITH YOU.